Contact Us

We would love to hear from you! Please complete the form below if you have questions about the case competition or how to become involved!

 

Contactez-nous

Nous serions ravis de recevoir vos commentaires! Pour toutes questions au sujet du concours d’étude de cas ou sur la façon de participer aux activités bénévoles, veuillez remplir de formulaire suivant :

 
         

123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789

email@address.com

 

You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Below you will find answers to commonly asked questions. If you need further clarification, please contact us.

blue-rectangle-9.jpg

Are teams allowed to substitute team members for the preliminary or final round?

Yes. For the preliminary round, you can change any team member, provided that the new team member is a student and that the team has no more than five team members in total. For the final round, you are able to substitute team members, as long as at least two of the original team members are on the final team.

Do all members of the team have to be attending a Canadian college or university?

All participating students must be studying full- or part-time at a university or college at the time of the preliminary round. Students from non-Canadian institutions are welcome to participate, but each team must have a minimum of two Canadian students.

Do all team members have to come from the same institution?

Students from across multiple universities are welcome to form a team, provided there are at least two Canadian team members.

Can students participate in the competition more than once?

Absolutely! If you are a current student (full- or part-time), you are eligible to participate! In efforts to share knowledge and expertise, coaches are encouraged to create teams with a mix of experienced and new participants when possible.

How many teams can come from a given institution?

There is no limit on the number of teams from a given institution.

Who can serve as a coach?

Coaches should have expertise in evaluation and the capacity to provide guidance to teams preparing for the competition. Coaches may be professors or members of a CES Chapter who are practicing evaluators.

Can coaches communicate with their team once the case has been distributed?

Coaches are not permitted to communicate with their teams once the team has received the case.

How many teams can each coach support?

Coaches are asked to ensure they provide the time and attention teams need to excel in the competition. To this end, we encourage each coach to submit a maximum of two teams to ensure teams have the support they need to prepare for the competition and learn about evaluation.

Are final round participants expected to pay their way to the conference?

Three finalist teams are given free conference registration and up to 80% of their costs for travel, accommodations, meals, and CES membership. Coaches are encouraged to seek sponsorship from their department/faculty or other sources for the remaining 20%.


If you still have questions, please contact us!